Friday, July 1, 2011

The First Post

Oh hey look I accidentally a blog!

Well I really only made this to be popular among my friends who were also doing it, so, go me for being original! So I'm thinking this first blog will just be about my oh so interesting days. Don't really care if anyone sees this honestly, I just like to talk about stuff. It gives me something to do.

So on to the point of this blog.

Did NOT sleep last night. Sore throat has been beating me in the ass quite nicely. This is the earliest I've been up in a very long time. And out of sheer nothing to do-ness it seems I have created a blog. I'll probably do another thingy about music too, but probably not right now.

Right now I am planning on doing nothing, perhaps just changing around some stuff on ye olde blogger.com account to make it prettier. I'm hoping to stop being lazy and try and get set up for payments for my stupid hospital bills that I have from a stupid kidney stone, which is a whole other story. Planning on doing musical things, hanging out with the girlfriend, and partying it up later. But this is the morning to sunset blog so I'll be posting at least once more today to see if that all happened.



So let's see how this turns out. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment